As you have seen on the fall winter 2017-2018 fashion collections, metallic and holographic is a huge trend, already seen last season and will be returning also for the upcoming season, Spring-Summer 2018. So we can’t forget about our nails, make them shiny like the most precious accessory. Match your nails with your outfit, with your bag or shoes. Very trendy don’t you think?
For this shiny mirror look I used ChroMirror Pigment from Crystal Nails. With this special, magic, pigment powder you can create various mirror nails, depending on the base color you are using.
The pigment powder can be used with normal nail polish that don’t need a led light or UV light, with semi-permanent and gel polish.
Following the steps for my mirror nail look:
1. Remove the cuticle and buff the nail for a super smooth surface.
2. Use a cotton pad with alcohol to whip the dust.
3. Base coat to protect your nails.
4. Color for the background – I used 2 layers of semi-permanent in big-bubble pink.
5. Cleaning product to remover the sticky layer.
6. Thin layer of a no wipe gel top coat.
7. Apply the mirror powder with the fingertips or with a sponge applicator, first tap and then rub. Finally dust off the excess with a flan brush.
8. Seal with the top coat and don’t forget about the edges in all the steps. 😉
If you are not satisfied with the powder coverage you can repeat the point 7 and 8.
What do you think?